Busy hectic week


Feeling so guilty for not blogging for days, but to be honest, I really did snap and thought of blogging each and every thing in my life and some of adv that I should post out soon. But underwear ( I swear) projects and upcoming exams are driving me to the corner, hanging there as I trying to sacrifice my sleep over my blog !


Touched leh~


Weeks after weeks having almost daily couple tee with yeenah ! Teehee. And this tee is FREE ! LOLOL !


And because of my good quality of new set of pretty brushes ( will blog them soon ) I decided to make up but my eye bags just didn't give way to my effort :'( It's not because my eyelid smuggled or something, but purely sleeping at 3am daily for projects ._.


But same outfit with this girl yet again~ hahahas

Our #OOTD



And yes, being b.o.r.e.d in class, I actually snap myself quite often :X


 And my swag ootd, kekekes

Finally the big minions !!! Took pictures with it when actually we are heading for the lone ranger premiere movie, but still catch it this week :}



Met super duper friendly friends for the first time of sherry and zongyuan and we had four fingers. Wanted to praise the cashier by writting, " you already had that four fingers, so I'm giving you that great one thumb. Good job" hahahs, but I didn't because I don't have paper ._. hahahs


 I don't always have good day all around, so... my eyes decided to be nonsense and have some blood cot ._. Even my last year t'cher ask," where is your colour colour eyes?" LOL ! IKR CHER !


Thanks to qian nee, I gotten THESE ! AHHHHHHH !


And starbucks to end the day of projects meeting for EIR, it's a sunday and the monday is the presentation. LOL

P.S/ I'm really glad that my life is normal and stable, even it's dull and boring now. But I'm sure it will be fun soon. :)

Share:

0 comments