Toss and turn with sleep mask on !

Hi pretty ! It's been sooo long since I update my beauty column with new product, as I have been busy attending school internship, which suck 99.99% of my energy to be there. #gladitsover !

I bet everyone hear before Bio-essence, yes/no? It's a drugstore brand which is affordable yet have amazing effect, like the bio-essence spray? #myfavourite. Introducing my new lover, which I use daily now like a must to put on before sleep/going out, make a guess what's that !

It's the Hydra Tri-action !

What is it?

An ultra-light refreshing gel texture which infuses a burst of moisture deep into the skin, boosting skin’s hydration level while not leaving any sticky or greasy feel. 

Hydration level is further boosted with 2 types of Hyaluronic Acid (Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid) which provides intense hydration and retains moisture in the skin. It is enriched with Cranberry Extract & Olive Oil, keeping your skin deeply hydrated, protecting it from any 
environmental damage. After use, skin feels supple, matte and refreshed! 


Ready, camera, action ! 

Did you know that if your skin is not moisturised enough, you might get the 4 common skin problems, which are;
  • Brightens dull and tired skin
  • Refines enlarges pores
  • Moisturises dry and rough skin
  • Regulates oil and moisture level
Now with the 3X Hydrates and Mattes Skin with a Refreshing Texture. An ultra-light refreshing gel texture which infuses a burst of moisture deep into the skin, boosting skin’s hydration level while not leaving any sticky or greasy feel. 

Also, this tri-action which means hydrate, nourish and protect. This three steps are simply achieved in a bottle !

1)Hydrate: 3X HYDRATION POWER: 

Power Nano Hyaluronic Acid: 
  • With an average nano molecular size of 15-25nm, it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, making skin instantly hydrated and mmoisturised
  •  Superior moisture retention capability to keep skin firm, plumped and mmoisturised
Hyaluronic Acid: 
  • Forms a large water-locked network to effectively lock in moisture, keeping the skin moist and soft. 
Cranberry Extract: 
  • Works as a great moisturiser and aids in moisture retention, improving skin elasticity and suppleness. 
2) Nourish
Cranberry Extract provides excellent conditioning of the skin for a healthy glow. With Bio Energy Fluid which further nourishes and refines skin texture.

3) Protect
Cranberry Extract is rich in anti-oxidants which protects skin against harmful free radicals, environmental and UV damage
(Facts from samplestore)


Could you actually SEE that the cream is matt and not glossy? I mean I receive quite a number of sleeping mask, but this really amazed me ! It is non-sticky and I could toss and turn, not afraid that my pillow will get the sleep mask, also it do smell great at the same time ! Not to mention, the bottle do looks pretty clean and clear !

Do have a look how I actually play with those droplets ! *looking below*


Have FUN with skincare !
To be real honest, bio-essence is like one of the products that always have droplets shown on the skin, and quickly absorbed by your skin ! Just like the Tanaka White ! And I love to double tap, triple tap those water droplets !


Overall why I really in loveee with this product !

IT IS FREAKING MATT, OR SHOULD I SAY IT TOTALLY DISAPPEAR AFTER I PUT IT ON ! *FAN GIRL MODE*

Also, it have dual usage, which could be use as a moisturiser or sleeping mask, usually I wouldn't put sleep mask as mention above why, but this I would put it like a daily thing before I sleep ! As when I wake up, I feel my skin are fresh and there is no need to wash those cream off, as there is no subside left !  Really in love with this bottle ! And it only cost $25.90 for 50g, which is damn affordable !

Rate: 5/5 (my very first time giving a full mark ! *clapsss*)


Call to action

There will be a street sampling on 6th Sep 2014 ( This Sat) from 2pm - 6pm outside Mandarin Gallery to find out how hydrated their skin is to get freebies and enjoy attractive discounts ! #Singaporeanstyleswitchon

Also do "like" Bio-essence Singapore Facebook Page and redeem free samples HERE ! #whynotright,itsfreeanyway!



Xoxo, Go and be beauty~ 

Share:

0 comments