Jurong Bird Park

Hello People, Look whose back ! *fly back with a cap, survived from exams* Yes, my exams have ended at 20th, but chalets and amazing race has taken up my time from all internet stuff, and irritating samsung don't allow me to check my email and I lost a chance to ugh~ So upset ! But it's okay *breathe in, breathe out*

Let's say my virgin trip to Jurong Bird Park !

Thanks to germaine's mummy who help us to get free passes for all of us and we can go in for FREE ! hahahahs ! And you must be thinking why we go Jurong Bird Park, it is all because of project. Yes, we are THAT SERIOUS 

We have been going in JBP's website for ten thousand time before deciding whether to visit JBP 


Picture with this girl that heading to germany in two weeks time, and I cannot send her thanks to OBS. A little regret heading to OBS because I have sooooo much stuffs on that week and I couldn't make it 

Our first stop is the penguin coast, and it's soooo cooool ! 


And my kiddy jumper #ootd ! kekekek

Boo, looks who gotten this awesome penguin swimming shot ! Kekeke

And 90% of the time, they will be exactly like this in the picture. They think they model uh, so decided not to move. lol


And we went for the show and look whose that big model that stand in the middle of no where~ hahahs

 And some owl~ Damn dark and only able to capture two types of owls

And you know what, i think my primary school's logo is this owl. 

This bridge is fake ! No harmony at all, lol. Because something happened in the project afterwards and I decided to burst all those flames ! *you know I bite*


And some birdddy shots !







You will love this place, simply because germaine and my phone is low battery, is 2% ? And we stuck here for close to half and hour because there is PLUG ! And a poly student forever will have charger in our bag. FOREVER.



And the man-made waterfall, don't think I keep wanna self shot okay. It's because those we took they didn't send me and only qian nee decided to sent me what she took, because my phone just died on me.



 Kekekes, and the only girl that I always stick with in this project 

Sooooo glad that we also always head to starbucks ! 


P.S/ It's an awesome trip, but if the mosquitoes stop biting me soooo much it will be so much better !

Share:

0 comments