Misses&Kisses



Hi babiessss ! I sooooooo missss you all you know !   

Having Exam periods now, and I think I'm going crazy super soon, I haven't switch on my laptop for a week ! A WEEK YOU KNOW ! *rawrrrr*

Anyway, just a short post during my tv time before I head to memorise meaningless stuff for exam. I don't mind gaining knowledge, but I do mind just pure memorising ._. Hello~ exam is know what we know, not how well we can memorise ! I rather have some hard like dope application questions with some open book then having easy and vomit memorised questions. But of course, schools and edcuation don't get it, and worst, they been through these times of memorising and they still doing it, thinking it is super meaningful to do it. LOL !

If you want to have some *snap snap* fingers notices, then follow my insta and twitter

And what worst is that, I fall ill during exams and my eyes decided to play tricks and not do a part that I planned how to do it ._. #okaycan. maybe it's fate that I don't get an A for this sem 


Seeeeee me alive in another 4 days ! For people who is having exams or going to have exams, FIGHTING ! 

Share:

0 comments