China- the day out

 This is a post late post, and I purposely post it on 24.11 but actually I did this on christmas day ! Hahahas, been like months since I touch my china post and feel I should complete it before the new year start. A new year, a new chapter.

So, we went for a longggggg bus ride to somewhere where I gotten a cute and pretty souvenirs ! kekeke ! And the picures do all those talking as for now, as this is just for me ! kekek




In china, I think it's soooo smart of them having milk tea instead the jar of ice ! So the milktea won't be diluted !


And then we went on to eat our dessert where THERE IS WIFI ! HAHAHAS ! IT'S LIKE GODDDD ! AND WORST, I FOUND OUT THAT I STILL HAVEN'T SELECT MY GSM O.O But oh well, god has its way of changing things better (no, i'm just a free-thinker)


 



And dinner, of course, yummy steamboat ! And it's personal steamboat, so you can throw whatever rubbish you like ! Also different soupbase !











Kekekeke, that's all. Trying to make all fooood look delicious, butttttt the lightening it's real good abut still yummy !

Share:

0 comments