Spooky Spooktacular

BOO ! 
A quite outdated post (what you expect from me~ hahahs), went out to spooktacular with favorites for this year's halloween ! Soooooooo Omgggg~ But still, we all had fun ! Hahahahs ! 

This year's spooktacular is Thai, which is all-super-scary-movie and I think I'm super duper brave to even go after sooo much persuade from all scary cats ! Hahahas, yes we all are like sooooo scared but we still want to go ! Because we keep telling each other, your are not alone ! hahaahhas



Heading to Siloso and sherry decided to touch yeenah's back which make all of us soooo duper paranoid ! hahahahahs ! We all are like keep looking around and small scream a little, just faster jump out of the tram ! Hahahahs !


Heeheehee, We gotten horns togetherrrr ! To fight all the evil ghosts that going to scare us ! Hahahas


Sherry decided to paint her face ! LOOK SOOOO REAL RIGHT ! :O



Personally, I feel that dorm is the scariest followed by coming soon, ____, body and shutter. I forget what is the one in thai one ! hahahas, but it's also scary la, I scream my lungs out for the first two haunted house and decided to be soooooo calm afterwhich, because i'm super duper tired from all the queuing up and hungryyyyyy.

Also, I'm not afraid of those ghost walking around, I mean I know that they are humans right?! RIGHT ?! hahahahs ! So I feel sooo much alright in the whole thing except.... the haunted house, and cheap scares !


And I decided to have some staring session with this little boy, and the most epic thing is... I tried soooo hard to make him laugh and a little successful ! hahahahs !


Cool ghost, tried so hard to even see his full face ! Hahahahs !









And towards midnight, some of the ghosts decided to have some hiphop dances ! Trying to upload it up so that you all and see it too ! It's really damn cool, mixture of hiphop and jazz ! And booooo, blogger didn't let me upload itttt ! Maybe, next year you all should go down and see the action pack !


Since it's a first time, I would say it's kinda fun but the worst thing is the queue where each haunted house need at least 1hr of waiting time, so is like haunted house 10mins, wait for 1hour ._. And not really much "ghost" walking around, which doesn't have the mode. But the starting which they should parts of the ghost movies are good, and I'm the only one that scream and wanna back out ! Hhahahahs ! Really hope that my favorites will have another outing soooon~ kekekek

Share:

0 comments