Typical Not

Hello babies, So I was so damn busy this week and though that I would die out of it, but HEY I'm still blogging ! Hahhaas, It's because MC activity decided to be cancelled off due to the little attendance, and actually I having some asshole joint problem at my right side of my leg that happened when I'm studying like a good girl (that is why u hardly see I study because this kind of problem will happen !) which allow me to get some rest too !

Actually, I wanted to post a Tweekly, but I didn't head out to snap some shot, which didn't allow me to do the post today ! Been wanting to do it since like wednesday !!!! But, just have a little patience and wait till the next Friday, I bet you won't regret the wait *smirk*

It's been a super busy week with presentations, tutorials and almost everything draining my energy, which force me to sleep at 10pm on wednesday and WOOHOO, a super duper energetic Thursday and I always feel that it's a privilege to sleep early because usually I will sleep at 1am or even 3am, as I always have a mindset of "time wasted" whenever I'm sleeping, so even watching tv I also think it's more worth it ! hahahahas *weirdo me*

And this post is *ahem* for too free purpose and I wanna show you the *cough cough* pretty me. Hahahahs, seriously, because I put light make up, and IT'S LIKE A FREAKNIG BIG EFFORT TO EVEN MATCH MY OUTFIT ! Hahahahs ! Had eye infection on that day but insist on wear my lens, because make up should be a full set. *girl Tiffany's mindset*

And I'm so froklick happy because my left eye will have this pretty parallel eyelid ! But not my right >:( CAN YOU JUST BE NICE AND BE PARALLEL?! *Getting a little pissed off, due to the dying of my mouse* ROAR



So head out with my joyceey chia for the Lollytalk and decided to shop around Plaza Sing, and I'm sooooo hungry and have no money because I spent $200 on the week for my lost cards, and decided not to spend anymore !

But god thinks that I'm good and grant us with free 1/4 chicken ! That's my brunch ! hahahahs ! IT'S LIKE A GIFT FROM GOD LITERALLYYYYY ! Always, when we head out, there will be great and happy things happening and we are sooooooo froklick happpppppy ! Hahhahas ! We actually didn't want it but the lady was like "forcing" us to take pictures with them, so we did !  Kekekeke !

And actually the make up is all thanks to joyce, because she said she was putting makeup too, and lollytalk boss said we looks like sister because we have the same eyes. REALLY?!

 And our 1/4 chicken ! It's my first time heading to Nado's and try their chicken, the chicken soooooo freaking yummy ! Not sure is it because I'm hungry or is it really yummy?! hahahahs But thanks Nado's santa for this early christmas gift for my tummy !

More post heading up because I schedule them, have baking, deepavali + school activity, Hada Labo and not forgetting my train hard, sweat out ! Kekekeke ! *soooooo excited*

And my #OOTD ! hahahahhahas ! *Typical*




NOT !

Share:

0 comments