Cure Natural Aqua Gel

 Hello pretty~ I'm back with another beauty blog post ! Get clean and bright face with Cure - natural aqua gel !

This natural aqua gel is a gentle, non-abrasive water-based exfoliating gel that contains no fragrance, no alcohol, no artificial preservatives or coloring, which is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin !

If you don't know what is exfoliating gel, basically it removes dead skin cells ! And with all the dead skin cells remove, it will leave your face with softer, smoother and brighter skin !

Best-selling skincare product in Japan for 7 years! 1 bottle is sold every 12 seconds!


With the little lock for the bottle, and you don't have to worry about it spilling out, and you could even bring it overseas !


It is really liquid, usually my exfoliating gel are really gel type instead of the liquid type, and having doubts that it will even remove all those dead skins on my face ! X.X


How to use Cure?
• Wash your face and towel dry well.
• Pump a dab of gel on your finger.
• Apply on your face and massage in a circular motion for 30 to 60 seconds to remove dead skin.
• Rinse face with water and follow your daily skin care regime.

Natural Aqua Gel remove dead skin and also helps to prevent skin problems such as enlarged pores, blackheads, pimples, blemishes and dull skin tone ! Within less than 30 seconds rubbing of my face, there's a lot dead skins coming out O.O


From liquid to little balls of dead skins, I have tried rubbing it on table, and these little white balls won't appear. It's only on skins !

Reviews:

Personal, I feel that the Natural Aqua Gel is pretty good, at least it will still exfoliate my skin  when there is water on my face. As some of my exfoliating gel won't work except on real dry skin, which is almost impossible as you will wash your face before you use the exfoliating gel right?

A little disappointed that it did not able to remove my blackheads, but I could really see my face brighten *picture below* with totally no makeup (except for my brows) ! And I could feel my skin feel healthier after using the aqua gel ! (Y)

Rate: 3.5/5

Side track a little... A NEW PAINTED WALL BY MY DAD ! HAHAHS

Now SampleStore are giving out free Cure Natural Aqua Gel to allow everyone to try the product ! 

Also Like Watsons Sg Facebook page for more information

Otherwise you could get it at Wastons ! 


P.S/ And go be beauty~ Muck ! ( will be upload some fatty post) hahahas !

Share:

0 comments