Jewel Cafe & bar

Hi peeps ! A quick but not so quick post I guess ! But I have managed to kick away all those lazy mindset and gonna bloggggg nowww~ Please feel glad~~ Really wanna get a new camera, and soooo excited for next month (which is tomorrow) to receive $$ from my temp job and buy new cameraaa !

After intern and working for such a long time, I feel I'm less lazy ! hahahs ! Okay, so... A delayed blogspot, which is 3 weeks ago?

Saw an online website which introduce Jewel Cafe and Bar , which is located near Farrer Park. It was really ulu road to there~ But glad that the interior design is real pretty, and there isn't a lot of people together with spacious setting.

Was seated at the corner, but definitely a wrong choice. Near the counter, and that waiter kept disturbing us. Like someone keep eyeing on you, omg. We should be seated far near not for the waiter to keep pestering us. Towards the end, it was worst. He will like clear your dishes, and ask whether you want desert but it's kind of like a hint to shoo you away.

The Menu with the small, GST and Service Charge excluded. LOL.


Gotten my lover cappuccino again, and I just realise I actually do love caramel latte/frappuccino ! But this just disappoint me, as it is not smooth at all, despite putting 2 bags of sugar :(
Cuppuccino - $6~

Starter;
With an introduction to a new item, which is chicken cubes which taste really unique, the chicken is marinated and it's fried but does not taste like popcorn chicken, just unique. And I love dipping into the dark sweet sauce, which bring out the taste even more :) 

Chicken cube - not sure how much

I ate the seafood pasta with their own made shavings of dried bonito sauce ! It's actually taste like creamy sauce but I do love the dried bonito and millions of ingredientssss ! Especially the overload of big prawn ! And I guess it's real fresh as I could took out the whole prawns out of the shells *smirk*






I could find the menu on the net, and I have thrown the receipt for this, but both of us ate about $88, which is not really cheap, as it's also a bar. Overall, I guess the service would be so much better if the waiter could like stop, real stop, disturbing us. LOL !

Rating

Food
7/10
Aesthetic
8/10
Price
5/10
Service
4/10
  1. Address: 129 Rangoon Rd, 218407
    Phone:6298 9216
    Hours:

    Sunday9:00 am – 10:00 pm
    MondayClosed
    Tuesday9:00 am – 10:00 pm
    Wednesday9:00 am – 10:00 pm
    Thursday9:00 am – 10:00 pm
    Friday9:00 am – 10:30 pm
    Saturday9:00 am – 10:30 pm

Share:

0 comments