Sponsored: Breek's Christmas Set (Halal)

Hello everyone who are still reading this page ! Okay, I apology that I gone missing for such a long period of time again, as if you know that my surgery got delayed due to so issue, and of course I got busy again.

I finally find some time and mood to schedule 101 posts that I really want to jot it down, but first, let me get some foodie post up ! If you have not know already, I actually working for Zingrill as their marketing executive, and what that really means is everything for marketing ! So glad that I managed to host a few food testing with some bloggers friend despite the delay. Let me introduce one of our brands, Breeks !

If you are looking for somewhere bright to snap some picture, Breeks City Square Mall might be your first choice ! As Ngee Ann City outlet will be sooo much cozy for a chill and catch-up during tis' Christmas season !



Christmas is always a time for turkey and if you ain't a turkey fan, no fear, there is seafood as well ! And I'm so into the brownies, scroll to see why !! So Excited to share the browniessss~~

Each items comes in a set, which has soup-of-the-day and brownies !


The two Christmas Set is from 16th Dec 2015 to 3rd Jan 2016 only !


Roasted Turkey Set ($21.90++)

No doubt, turkey are slightly drier than chicken. For this roasted turkey, it has the main seasoning of salt and black pepper and if you're looking for something not too fancy, this is for you. But if you still think its a little dry, not why match with the cranberry sauce, that is with this dish? It makes the turkey taste more rich in flavours, at the same time, more a different type of taste. It's like Ikea meatball with the jam and without the jam, get it? 

Also, the fries are spiced with cajun seasoning, which I can't stop munching on it, every. single. time.


Seafood Parcel ($27.80++)

With the Creole Sauce, which pretty much tasted like tomato sauce on pasta, but not as sour. This Seafood parcel is yet another simple dish full of goodies ! It has my all times favourite, River Prawn (which I got hooked after eating Breek's River Prawn Pasta), Mussels and White Clam. Totally in love with the soft and well-baked potato wedges ! 



Okay, now for everything I have been waiting for.. *drumroll pleasee* The Holiday set ! It's Brownies with Salted Caramel ! The heated brownies, having some melted chocolate within the brownie. The crunch of the sea-salt is really great to bite with the crumbles on top of the brownies. With the caramel sauce in-between the crumbles and brownies, also the bottom of the brownies, it is obviously for great for sweet tooth ! But trust me, I'm not that that sweet tooth ! Hahahas


Wait for my another 2 posts ! Tata

Share:

0 comments