Day 2 : Thailand Trip ♥

16.03.11

day 2 of Thailand trip, woke up super late :3 and had breakfast at my hotel ! yummy yummy or should i say i love to eat ? pictures time ! oh, this is my room and my parent's room, and that corner is our corner.







then we went shopping ! shopping shopping shopping ! but didn't really got a lot of clothes but gifts :D

my second sister said that all our picutres is just smile, so i make this epic






daddy bought this !


"i'm busy leave me alone ! ", he is just shitting ! hahahs
that blue heart is my birth stone ! (Y)





our dinner is simply staying at the hotel and get some road-side food ! which is damn yummy and cup noodles as mummy said save the money for tomorrow sea games !


so day 2 is simply and relax, and day 3 is super super fun ! stay tuned ! :D

Share:

0 comments