Healthy hair = healthy skin

Been wanting to blog about hair serum to boost the nutrients level of your hair ! As recently I watch lady first Singapore and the teacher said your scalp and your face share the same skin, so if your scalp is unhealthy, your face is equally unhealthy 

Yes, I can believe it too at first, but when I see how Silver Ang's neck skin was not tight and firm, I start to believe !

Pardon my just-wake-up-and-no-combed hair !
So this is my hair condition before shower !




And yes, This is the remaining red colour on my hair tips, because the auntie feel heart ache when I said I wanna chop off ! hahahs


So after shower, this should be the first thing you do ! Dry your hair ! As in the show, they said if you allow your hair dry naturally, bacteria will start growing on it. Actually when my friend said that, I don't believe him, because it's a him. hahahas ! As I believe drying your hair using a hair dryer actually make your hair drier, not those wet dry but more frizzier.


And these are some of the hair products I use after I shower !

Top 3 !

I have this liese cocktail for like super duper long and I have not finish using it. I believe that Liese's hhair products all smell like heaven ! All has the sweet sweet smell that feel like it will bring your hair to be the next cotton candy~~ *nom nom* hahahs !

This liese cocktail is especially good for damaged and dry hair at the end of 15cm. All hair serum, not even conditional shall never touch your scalp as your scalp might product more oil leading to blockage of the hair roots to grow better !


After I use the product, and this is my light and fluffy hair ! 



Top 2:

The sunsilk hair product for the ends too ! When I have dip dye, I would just use the "for damged hair" one (which is the orange one), but now i would the " for smooth and manageable hair" (the pink one). But somehow I feel that my dyed hair is still tangled and me no like it, so i decided to combine both !

And it actually turn out pretty well for my hair ! hohoho, and I bough this at only $5 !!! I think it's the usual price? hahahs !
And my hair condition after using the combination ! 



Top 1 !
Essential Hair Mask ! It's has the BEST AND NICEST SMELL EVER ! 
And it is super duper duper super effective !! After you washed off, your hair will stay smooth and silky for at least 2 days !

I believe if you use it weekly after one month, your hair will be damn freakingg smooth please ! I have lazy bone, or no memory to use it weekly. I use it like once every 2 to 3 month?   

Before a comb hair shot ! And yes, I have freaking irritating natural curled fringed ! And I shall rebond it soon ! Tata !


P.S/ treat your hair better, one day you will need to style them ;)

Share:

0 comments