Doink doink ; 3-in-1 whitening prefect gel


Hello beauty babies ! This is a really short post, due to my fault in the rushing schedule of exams, but still I did use the products during my non-sleeping hours ! Remember that time where I also blogged about the ultra hydrating gel ? 

This is is for whitening and moisturizer. As I mention, my non-sleeping hours, both during the day and night. But I use it mostly as a moisturizer and essence during the day, and a mask during the night. It's a three in one perfect gel. But of course I don't use it daily, but maybe twice or thrice a week?


Let me tell you more about this three in one goodie:

Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel contains 3 trinity efficacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on 
the skin synergistically:
-  Natural Arbutin: High concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening 
results. Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.

-  Efficacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark 
spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.

-  Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules 
instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.

Fair, Bright and Bouncy skin from within with Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel.


My Review:
Remember there's one blogspot where I mention the hada labo ultra-hydrating gel too? They actually smell the same, and this feel so much softer and smoother. And it really feel so much moisturizing out skin, plusssss I don't really need to wash it off during the day, as I only put a little.

Rate: 3.5/5

Where can you get this goodie ?

1. Redeem a free Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion sample at Samplestore and while stock last !
2. Look out for the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Snow Princess game on Hada Labo Sg on facebook page and they stand to win this product as well!

And you can buy it at:

BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity and Watsons @ a price of $38.90/80g !

Share:

0 comments