Glow with Glomax Aesthetics !

Hello babies ! I'm back~ Okay, I have been battling with my internship Weekly log and report that had to be submitted by this Thursday (which is over !!!), and I'm sooo happy as I could focus on blogging and heading out without having much to think about that burden, which force me up at 3am all the way till 9am. 

Anyway, having said that, I actually have quite a number of a large number of pimples + blackheads, with all those stress piling up which cause it worst and I'm so glad that Glomax Aesthetics– The Face Artistry having that magical touch to solve all these problems !  

If you are facing those problems like mine too, read on for real great deal !


I bet somehow you hear "glomax aethetics" before, but you just didn't know where or when? So here's a brief info about them !

With the constant stream of new technologies and skin care, Evon Low, Director and Founder of GLOMAX Aesthetics – The Face Artistry is well known as a legend among her clients for giving them quality and results, in the shortest amount of time.

“We want clients to look renewed and radiant every time they visit us. It’s really possible to have healthier complexion each time and keep looking better without overspending.”

That’s right. With 19 years of experience, Evon believes “you need to know the ideal pairing of treatment concoction to skin, what to touch, and apply the right pressure. It’s a test of a therapist’s skills.” Get prepared to have your every dollar and time well spent with a hallmark of satellite of treatments encompassed to leave you glowing sooner than you think.


It's located at soho 2, and it feel really like having facial at home ! Real comfortable ! Before the facial start, I filled up forms regarding my face, and having some chit-chat with one of the beauty consultant, got a mini scolding as I have the habit to squeeze those bumps on my face *that's why there's scars,but.... I can't help it* :X

Also, She explained to me if we don't do facial to remove the acne, but continuously applying toner and other products, our face won't heal but become clot up beneath our skin *major horror* !


And before my facial, I took some pictures, of my face. Actually you can't really see those pimples, but obviously you can see that somehow it seems like my camera isn't working well with those pixels on my face. Those are actually blackheads ._. hahahs, IKR~ 

Also, 90% of my pimples are on my forehead, my eyebrows, and hair line, thanks to my gorgeous hair that is growing so thick now... But somehow, I have pretty drawn brows ! hahhas


Having a real big room for myself, as I reached at 10am, hahas. They actually said fully booked, but I believe they would allow customer to use a room by themselves, and if they go with friends/family, then they would use the same room together if they want to.


Like I said, I have a lot of acne and blackhead, I am having treatment for them, say bye and never come back ! The facial treatment I had is suitable for problem skin with congested pores and acne, everyone except for pregnant mummy !

It started with a sonic cleansing that gently lifts impurities and dirt off skin surface before the problem areas are healed with a mild antiseptic high frequency. 

Of course, no pain no gain, there will be extraction in every of my facial treatments, as they are beneath your skin, so allow the professional to deal with them ! 

After which, combined with acne IPL to rebalance the sebum level, problem skin will dramatically clear up after each session.

And perhaps the best part of every facial treatment, is the cold mask to end off the session ! They are using charcoal mask to double whiten my skin, and it's really damn effective ! *looking at the picture below* I have feel that Immediate refined skin, clear and fresh glow and continuous good, healthy skin. 

Don't judge, as after each facial session, I need to hide home for 3 days before I can flare my clean face ! And this is my bake brows, I actually hardly put on make-up except for my half widely spread brows ! It really become super white and welcome to my non-pixelated face ! hahahs !  


And my face after few days, which shows my pretty acne-free skin ! My forehead still have some scar then, but they all drop off and I'm lazy to take another shot. So maybe look out for my clear skin on my insta? hahahs !


Real clear skin ! Don't seems believable , let's zoooom in !

Even I have zero blackheads on my nose, but I really regret for touching those pimples as they having some dark scars and the beautician told me not to touch my face anymore #okay.

No filter but just some good sunset lighting, I actually accidentally took this shot and find the sunlight real pretty, but no, it decided not to let me take a second shot with a nicer expression, oh well.


Second attempt, well, my hair looks like grass but I have real great face texture. At least, when I wash my face, it don't feel clotted ! And you can have such a great face too ! Having some deals for my readers only !

Quote 'Tiffany' to enjoy the full Acne Medic Facial at only $88* UP$150. Won "Simply Her" Best Anti Acne Facial Award 2014. 
*For first timers and by appointment only.

Glomax Aesthetics - your face artistry !
Tel: +65 6225 5193
Email: callglomax@gmail.com



For the amount of great benefits for your skin, it's way beyond that price ! So what are you waiting for, book your appointment today !

Glomax Aesthetics - your face artistry !
Tel: +65 6225 5193
Email: callglomax@gmail.com

OPENING HOURS
MONDAY-FRIDAY
10.00AM-8.00PM
​SATURDAY-SUNDAY
​10.00AM-5.00PM

ADDRESS:
12 Eu Tong Sen Street, #6-168, SOHO 2
Singapore 059819
(Beside Swissotel Merchant Court)

Share:

0 comments