Be white, choose Tanaka White

Hello my pretty babies ! Hope that you all miss me as much as I miss this space, keke ! 
Anyway, today is all about being WHITE //my favourite colour//

Having Bio-essence with me today ! To be as white as possible ! There's a statement in Chinese which I will translate to english, "Being white will cover ugly spots." Personally I feel that being white is real good as it makes one become prettier.

Bio-essence is launching their new Tanaka White Series, which today I'm going to introduce double whitening day cream SPF20 and 4X intensive white serum ! Leggo~


I actually bring my mum to this blogpost, as she has more dark spots than me~ However, she has super duper sensitive skin, she can't even use SK-II but then~ it really whiten her face ! hahahs ! Okay, so my face will be that sampled face.


This is my face after two weeks of using both Tanaka White, and I'm only drawn my eyebrows ! Real white hor ! I have some darker spots at the my face but this picture (non-edited) looks real white !


Double Whitening Day Cream SPF 20

Product efficacies: 

  • Tanaka Extract protects skin from harmful free radicals, keeps skin cool and moisturised 
  • Enhanced with Tranexamic Acid to effectively lighten and prevent freckles and dark spots 
  • Nourishes skin with trace minerals and precious herbal extracts such as ginseng, angelica and gingko 
  • Repairs and revitalizes damaged skin cells 
  • Replenishes skin with needed moisture and hydrates skin for supple and more youthful skin 
  • Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines 
Directions: Apply daily on clean face. Smooth cream evenly onto face until fully absorbed. 
Net Weight: 50g
RSP: $29.80


Review on double whitening day cream;

After I have use this day cream, I stopped using my own sunscreen and it still protect my face real well, as I have to walk pass that bridge under that hot afternoon sun daily, and feeling my face is still well-protected. In additional, I feel my face brighten after applying, like I just put both my moisturiser and sunblock !

However, I'm not sure is it this or the 4x tanaka white makes my face a little more oily, as my face is oily type.


4X Intensive White Serum

Product efficacies:

  • Effectively lightens existing pigments and spots
  • Blocks tyrosinase and inhibits the production of melanin to prevent dark spots and reduces darkening 
  • after UV exposure 
  • Evens out skin tone, whitens & brightens complexion 
  • Moisturizes and cools skin 
  • Skin exudes radiance, revealing a smooth, fair & healthy-looking complexion. 
  • Skin’s fairness intensifies for flawless fair skin which glows from within. 




Review on 4X intensive Tanaka White;

200% double moisturised, that's the only key word that I need to write. It really damn good in locking up the moisture and making my face real white too ! Putting an next layer on those dark spots lighten it better.

Directions: Apply twice a day after cleansing. Spread a sufficient amount of the serum evenly onto entire face. Then, apply another layer over areas with dark spots & freckles. Use after Bio-essence Royal Jelly + ATP Deep Exfoliating Gel for best results.

Net Weight: 30ml
RSP: $45.80

Rate: 4.3/5 for both products, as I only apply for two weeks and my face got brighten, *ahem* without putting it daily.


Our face after that two week picture: not sure is it my nx mini having some good effect or is the lightening good, but our face is real pretty ! kekekes



There are free sampling on Bio-essence Singapore Facebook page HERE ! Also, "like" the Facebook page too ! 


Also, you could purchase it at the following beauty store, major super markets;
- Watsons
Guardian 
- NTUC Fairprice 
- Sasa outlets


// Go and be beautiful //

Share:

0 comments