Morganfield's

Hello people with strong teeth ! Hahas ! Okay, I really super glad to eat this before putting my braces, having some weak teeth that make me can't eat a burger, and bracket shift while eating chicken wings ._. #Iguesstimeforsomeweightlosssession...

Anyway, introducing some mouth-full like literally dish at Morganfield's ! The one we went is at star vista lv 2 ! And I doubt it is halal.


The most american restaurant; having alcohol in almost all their menu. And the proportion are HUGE, thus my sister and I share just order a starter and a main dish.



The Bacon wrapped around the meatball which have a very strong tasting herb and chopped onions, together with the sauce that taste a little like wasabi. The bacon taste real crispy, however I do not really enjoy the taste of the meatball.

Bacon Meatballs - $9.90 
Our only main dish, it actually feel like "fat boy" burger but the patty are soooo much thicker, with bacon too ! Sharing it between us, and I feel full #nojoke.

Smokehouse Bacon Burger - $22.90 

On purpose showing the side view, thattttt huge patty ! It's real juicy with the fresh vegetable and of course, that yummy bacon. Bacon could never ever taste wrong ! Having BBQ sauce and grilled bun, tasting like heaven~~

Overall, I feel that the prices are like quite affordable for a restaurant that serve huge portion, and their service are real good, they all are friendly despite being so busy.

Rating

Food
7.5/10
Aesthetic
6/10
Price
8/10
Service
8/10

Share:

0 comments