5 important steps to have a better skin !

Hello beauty junkies ! Okay, this post is based on my whole holiday experiences and decided to make a post on how to take care of your skin even better ! There's no need for you to buy real expensive items, because 90% of my items are almost free/ help you save a little money, or drugstore products. So let's begin !

TOP 5 - Eat Healthy
...................................................................................................................................................................

After having braces on, I tend to eat food that are quite soft for the first 2 months, and I didn't drink carbonated drinks nor fried food (so proud of myself), which makes me realise that unhealthy food = unhealthy face or even body. When our face have outbreak, it is usually caused by our diet, which is kinda proven as I recently ate KFC like free flow, and.... #itshorrible...

In addition, I started to drink more fruits smoothies, from smoothie king, instead of coffee, not sure is it making my skin better, but I feel much more healthy ! Also, by avoiding unhealthy food, like fast food, which will help you save a little more ! Try eating at coffee shop or cook you own food instead of fast food !


TOP 4 - Sufficient Sleep
...................................................................................................................................................................


Not really sure whether this is a fact, but after I start my internship, I tend to sleep at about 11pm, and wake up at 6.30am, which is about 6 to 8hours, and my skin then was relatively okay, just a little dry as I will be under this freezer, not even called air-condition room, it's a freezer for 8hours. Also, then I didn't really put moisturiser, but I also hardly have any outbreaks, just a little more blackheads.


TOP 3 - The Weekly Affair:
...................................................................................................................................................................

All of the items I posted isn't an advertisement, but is really based on my face condition, and some try-and-error after purchasing much items, so some conclusion of products that I'm sharing !


- Exfoliate -


Currently, I'm using this faceshop exfoliating gel, cost about $20? This is rather good, however, your face must be complete dry before you use it, as it is like gel, so it won't remove dead skin if there is water. Also, I use it with the innisfree scrubber which is like $4, and its really good to remove blackheads that is near you nose !

In addition, its better to have it gel than those with little white beads, as those will hurt your skin while gel one won't !

- Clay Mask -

After exfoliating those dead skin, I will tend to use clay mask which will also remove blackheads, and I feel it double cleanse my face ! This is from etude house, cost about $25 if I'm not wrong. THIS IS REAL GOOD ! Like literally, my face feel so much cleaner with the clay masks, which I have been using for a good 4 months, and still half left ! Will confirm get this again as it really clears those blackheads !

All you need to be is to looks like ghost for 15minutes and wash it off then remember to spray toner !  I use it so often that I also regularly post it on my twitter *cover eyes* not being embarrassed at all, kekes.

TOP 2 - Daily routine:
...................................................................................................................................................................


When I'm having my internship, one of my colleagues went shopping with me, and recommend me bioderma,this is a well-know brand, and she say, before you even cleanse your face, you could wipe with this beforehand and then cleanse, is like a double-cleanser, which I'm pretty glad I did. As whenever I use it, my face will feel so refresh, and you could actually don't use cleanser, but I will always use it.

Also, after each wipe (I only wipe twice, as I draw my eyebrows), you could see black spots on the cotton, which is why I'm glad about it too !

While the oil-based makeup will be more my much burden mascara as bioderma could remove some waterproof make-up but definitely not for my way-too-water-and-sweat-proof mascara, but I like it ! hahahs~

In addition, girls, please REMOVE your makeup before going to bed ! Like totally clean until the cotton is use cotton colour ! 

-MORE SKINCARE, LESS MAKEUP-


- Cleanser -
The one I'm using is from physiogel,which is actually for body and face, but it doesn't have foam, so I dislike it for body and using it on my face only. It's about like.. $30? FOR THIS HUGE BOTTLE ! It lasted me for like 9 months? It's really good. And cleanser shouldn't make your face feel sparkling clean, as it will move your face moisture. Those without foam will be better too, as it won't cause your pore to enlarge.

Also, try not to wash your face under hot/warm water, as it cause the pore to enlarge too ! Girls who put makeup, try to cleanse it twice, like wash your face with cleanser twice, it is advised from quite a few beauticians I went to .

- Toner -

If you find putting toner is a chore, spray it ! Its so much easier than using a cotton wool, also it feel so much refreshing ! The one I'm using is clinique, cost me $15 as I got it from the school fair. This feel really good, as I have a little sensitive skin, and after using this, my face feel sooooo smooth and my pores didn't having a lot of blackheads, but they still do come out and visit the sun somewhat..

After spraying, just pat on your face will do the job !

- Acne Cream -
Still remember the long time ago post of magic shop ? Yes I'm still using this even after like 8months? I forget to snap a shot of how much is left inside, there's still quite a lot at the side and you just need to push them down and continue using it ! Even my sister share this, because this is real good, after putting this, it reassure me that I don't have to poke it ! As those hard or soft skin of the outbreak will soften and disappear~

I usually spam it on my pimple like real free after I wash my face for a couple of days and tata, gone ! You could order it HERE, cost about $35, and I guess I would purchase the blackhead one and give it a try !

- Moisturiser -

Remember this post? Yupp, been using this since the day I gotten from samplestore, and IT. JUST. MAKE. ME. FALL. IN. LOVE. EVERYTIME. I. USE. IT. Like literally, cause I love how fast it absorb into my skin *heart-shape eyes* Been using it as my daily routine moisturiser now instead ;)

- Sun Block -

Have you watched the video how the sun sees us? It really scare the shit out of me, so I decided to put sunblock everyday, and this brand is the only one I really LOVE IT ! I gotten a sample size one and use it for like 3 months, even though I put it daily, and upon finishing, I search for the normal size and after search, I finally found it on guardian plus, cost about $24.50. 

TOTALLY WORTH IT ! 

Because, number 1, even its like a cream, it absorb into your skin real damn fast, give it like a 3minutes? And its all gone, no more sticky feeling or whatsoever. 
2, since it's a cream base, you know where the hell you are spreading on your face, and it won't make you super white like some ghost. 
3, some water-base are real sucky, they end up being some powder form which suck so badly, because not only you feel sticky, you also feel uncomfortable? Like touching flour every single minute, I gotten the 124++ SPF so I know how it feel like. 

So meet my new lover, and hope it last for like a year or so? I wanted to grab like 5 bottles, cause I got difficulty finding it ! hahahahs

TOP 1 - Drink LOTS of water:
...................................................................................................................................................................


Gotten this huge ass cup which is real good, cause it ensure I drank enough water, this is about 550ml? And I drank like 4 to 5 cups each day? If I'm home for the whole day, and you could really feel good after keep drinking of water. I suddenly feel I sounds like a sicko, but I used to dislike drinking water until I had this real bad cough + no voice, during my whole month of working and water is a part of me like now. AND ITS FREE, SO WHY NOT.

...................................................................................................................................................................

So these are my little tips are tricks of having a little better skin, so that I don't need to keep going facial and being painful ! Ending off with my weird face, but it looks clear, don't ever zoom in because I have large pores still ! hahahs ! Anyway, do comments your tips and tricks about skin care too !!


See you peeps, go and take good care of your skin !

Share:

0 comments