Tweekly; loving life


So this week's Tweekly, is really a "thought" process, people just bear with my a little more emotional side okay~ *swiping my tears*

Basically, I would really thanks myself for the month of October, I mean it is coming to an end and I really will miss it, but at the same time I feel that my other months will also be better. Reasons why I think I will thanks myself for the future:

1. Braces (its a no doubt) 

I guess everyone ,by now, should know that I had braces for more than 2 months, and a promise of having a vlog every 3 months, so yay, its coming out soon. 

Anyway, I really thank myself for the perseverance I had, when my parents and relatives discourage upon hearing there is a surgery involved. But I guess towards the end, my parents trust me or maybe my doctor and procedure with bringing me to see a dentist and arrange for everything. I had  preserved for like 2 long years, since the age of 17. I guess perseverance do lead to success. 

Having braces and getting my underbite fixed will be the biggest "thank me" I had to my life, I mean, this is a real "YOLO" move, and not smoke or drug that makes it YOLO. Even though I'm scared of the surgery, or just visiting the dentist makes me a little nervous, but the thought of being "normal" is so motivating, I would really clean my teeth just to become "normal" again. 

#okay,maybe I should just move on right? Anyway, any questions about underbite/braces, do leave a comment on this post, it will be answered in the vlog ! 

2. Hitting the gym & getting healthier

I guess this isn't a big move for anyone, but it is for me. I used to be real sporty until I had some knee injury which makes me...melts on my sofa every single afternoon. 

Sincerely thanking healthymetv_sg and ritual giving me a chance to hit the gym again. I wouldn't know that I will be like so addicted to exercise again, and this actually kicks my laziness away. I would look forward to head the gym instead of lazing on my sofa, and thinking I would just spend my weekends/weekdays off here. 

And now having some motivation (thanks to all my friends who thinks that I have loose muscles that need to be toned, LOL). So ya, I will sure to tone them ! Also, I started to drink fruits smoothies instead of coffee, and while~ alcohols are only for happy events right~? kekes.

3. Head out alone

"HUH? YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HEAD OUT ALONE?" you must be having some what reaction about this "head out alone", yes I used to don't really dare to head out alone even I went to popular, I would grab those I need and head back home. Not saying I'm like a home girl, but without any accompany, I would really NOT head out. 

Even events, I would feel sooooo awkward, till I saw a life-saver, which is someone I know. And now, after I'm always heading out alone, I do enjoy my "alone time" not at home, but enjoying the scenery too ! 

Also, I'm no longer an awkward penguin for a conversational starter~  *hurray* In the past, I only talk to the person/people who talk to me fist, hahahs. Not being snobbish or what, but I just don't know how to start first~

4. Having a goal

I guess the "today" me will really thanks my "future" me for having a goal that I'm really interested to work for the future. When I was having my internship, which is march, my colleagues told me to start planning for both works and schools, and that really struck me, as I simply have no plans. 

And slowly, now I'm back to academic sem, I guess I started to have some time to really think about my future job, future school and stuffs like this :).

--

All in all, I really enjoying every single bites of my life, thus, *ahem* a little neglect this platform. But I'm back on track already, as this blog serves as a planet that I would thanks for using my heart and soul for myself and my readers.

--

Have you done something today to make your future self to thank you for? For example, saving up money instead of buying a clothes ? maybe to work up a part-time job for an extra vacation? Or simply, attend a course that might really help your future. Think about what you could thanks yourself for, have a *pat-on-your-back*

--

P.S/ I don't know why I suddenly love to use, "till then"... But~  

Till then,
Tiffany

Share:

0 comments