Tweeky; Oh graduation, oh graduation~

Hopefully you guys are singing my title (up there) and now saying it in a solemn tone ya~ I have finally graduated from NYP - Business Management, HR and IB ! What a killer, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Hahahas ! 

Everything zoomed so fast, yet so slow. I still clearly remember how I was in year 1, attending my Secondary school concert in my new school (which is NYP then, duh). And now, it's my formal school, like whattttt~

Burning midnight oil for projects and of course exam, because I'm not a hardworking bee, but I'm so glad my parents always told me that it's okay, no need to study so hard. Being an obedient kid, of course, I didn't study so hard, LOL. But I still give in my best while I'm in the exam hall and every single projects ya. 

Like what I always said or quote, " tough time don't last, but tough people do." I guess I really became stronger and moving on to the next milestone with so much more knowledge and confident, bearing in mind to stay humble and hungry for new knowledge. 


I really thanked my parents for ironing my gown and coming down so last minute and almost have no seats for my sister and cousin, but still glad. They are those who gave 100%, while.. perhaps 95% of confident in whatever we do, another 5% should be that mindset of it's your life, do whatever you want dude. Hahahs. Harsh true. A lot people might be envy of this, but I can tell you that, it's comes with a lot of hesitation and uncertainty, because every steps you are responsible for it.


Next, obviously my second sister and my cousin who took half day leave to come down, when I put on a puppy eye show, hehehe. So glad for them to be there with me, seeing me grow up, being an annoying talkative ass, yet still showing me care and maybe a little love? hahahahs


The clique I grow strong for 2 years with, we have a lot of laugher, judging, quarrels/ misunderstanding moments, but friends who goes through thick and thin last longer isn't it? I'm glad that everything turned out well, and I'm sure the next colour run or the next next colour run will certainly be our dating date isn't it?


To the foremost unfatty fatty friends I'm fatty with, really thank you for entering into my life. You guys changed me a little here and there, and of course I won't forget how I got showed with naggy or care from you guys, those piggy back session and nomming session with you guys are awesome !


Last but not least, my longest best buddy in my poly life ! I know you guys must have seen here like a lot of times in my blog, but yes, she is someone who I really cherish, someone who influence each other positively. I clearly remembered, stopping my vulgarities thanks to her, because she decided to scold me "bitch" then when I often use it and didn't realise I am influencing her in a bad way. Oh Gosh, that is like a year 1 stuff but seems like yesterday ! Also, someone who managed to text me a long heart felt message when my ah ma passed away then, I cried reading the message, but becoming stronger after the whole event. Really glad for someone like you, you ain't the first friend I knew in poly, but you are one of my friends who I could proud hold hands and walk through all other milestones with.

Thank you for those who changed my life a little here and there throughout this awesome, bittersweet three years of my poly life. I remembered 99.99% of everything happened in poly ! Even till the last day of my poly, which is the graduation day, I learned something really important. It is to fuck care those who already wanted to remove you from their life, because you are so much more worth it than the other party. Even you make the first move of trying to bring the other party to your next milestone, but just fuck it, because at the end of the day, you know he/she isn't worth it at all and they don't want to. So, thank you and get lost.

With this post, I closed the chapter of my full-time studying, and heading to the next chapter of my life.

Share:

0 comments