My very first detox tea


Hello my beautiful people! You guys remember how I always say I’m skinny fat; yes even the TCM said that. Recently, I decided to head to gym and trying to a little healthier, due to the junk foodS I ate in Taiwan and Thailand and everyday life (cause now I work in F&B industry). I have been so blessed by cuppatea to try out their detox tea ! AND OBVIOUSLY I HAVE TO ACCEPT CAUSE I LOVE ANYTHING WITH BRITISH FLAG ON.

P.S. Every content below is all from my experience, totally no pointers to follow. 



Cuppatea is different from other detox tea that how my friends or sister said about theirs. Some I heard is that they will feel bloated for the morning tea, and detox for the night. But Cuppatea wouldn't even tempt to stop you from intake of food, they just control your output (so sorry for the language but I have to, hahahahs ! ) If you ate oily food, you head to the toilet, if you are really a great child who looks after your diet, no toilet for you. Bigger packs for morning, smaller one for the night, as the night tea is only require to drink once every two day.


Cuppatea is a 100% natural ingredients teatox aiding weight loss. Drink Cuppatea on a daily basis to achieve your dream weight or figure. Cuppatea taste really like Chinese herbal tea, no joke. The taste isn’t super pleasant for me, but my mum likes it as she try it after she saw me heading to the toilet a few times #weirdmum . The Cuppatea for the morning, is still not really strong taste, but for the night one, its pretty strong, thus I would put a spoonful of honey! It cover everything, except the fact that you might go toilet.


The very first morning tea, I head to the toilet once or twice after 8 hours, it’s still quite normal, not those diarrhoea type. It happen when your lower stomach has that feeling, and you know you should head to the restroom. It doesn’t give that stomach grinning feeling, nor a bad tummy ache. Just a fast tummy signal and off you go toilet.


My second day, I didn’t really visit the toilet; cause I tried to eat clean during the day but my night teatox is really detox….


My first night drink was right after my buffet... to be real frank, the buffet was really oily, like they even provided the scooper to remove the oil from the soup base. I drank the tea and went to bed, after which, nightmare kinda started. I woke up at 6am, just to visit the toilet, and it was like diarrhoea type. I went for about 6 to 7 times? 

After all, my stomach feels a little lighter (haahahs), and of course you have that feeling in your stomach or maybe up in your mind, warning you to eat clean. I’m not sure is it due to the tea or the buffet, cause none of my family members face that issue. Continue the next night Cuppatea (I actually find myself really brave or rather sadist, as I still have the courage to drink it and want to drink it. LOL. But it really make you feel so much cleaner inside out).

So the next session, I didn’t really visit the toilet, perhaps just once? Like the morning one? On the third day, I tighten my braces, and thanks to a dropping bracket, which means no soda drinks, no hard diet. And I must say everything seems so much better man! 


Now, after drinking for continuously 6 days. I feel it’s okay, I even adapt to the taste of the tea. But I added honey in each and everyone tea session, inclusive the morning one, as you could have a sweet start, why not right? In addition, honey is good for the skin too ! 


Hopefully, everyone is eating clean and try out this Cuppatea ! Quote "tiffany15off" to receive a 15% discount from the tea ! Would really encourage you to try the smaller one, which might be the 14 days one. The taste would not be the best, but the effect is really good. They are thoughtful enough to give you an "eating clean" guide plan ! Do download it ! I didn't know this till now, since I have another 8 days to-go, shall try it out !! Let's try it togetherrrr ! 


“ Today is the day, clean up”

Till the next great post and have a great day ahead!

Share:

0 comments