Universal Studio Singapore

Hello, Humans ! Welcome to Tiff's personal life again ! A little to free before exam period, but too lazy to hit the books, thus jotting down some family time ! On my actual birthday, I was really blessed with my family and I managed to spend a day off at Universal Studio Singapore !


I have been there for like 3 times, and all the rides seem alright only, but my parents have never been there, and we decided to sponsor my parents for the trip !  (My second sister actually paid the ticket, while I paid the pizza *heehees* ) 

The ticket was about $78 and there isn't any birthday offer so boo boo, and the pizza was about $50 for 4, so it was pretty much worth it. 



We managed to trick my dad into most of the rides (like the mummy and the little dragon roller coaster) but those ain't even scary ! Most of the time, we are busy spamming #ootd images, because this place is full like totally full of good photoshoot places (will show some in my next post - which I will draft it today) !



Totally lovinggggg this shot ! Was thinking 101 times if I should post it on my IG, because I spamz so many USS images ! I think I will after most people forgotten that I did cut my hairstyle~ hahahs


And the boy who I took a picture with every.single.time. be it with my new or old face, I think we two looks totally cute together !

*Cue music* Sweet like sugar call the candy man ~~

The most exciting part of why I wanted to head to USS, but sometimes I find myself pretty ridiculous because I know outside of USS, there are big pizzas too ! I guess I just wanted a day off !



This is actually how big the pizza is ! * vomiting rainbow* craving to eat it again ! But seriously speaking, I think I stopped eating that much after the surgery and oh ! yes speaking of surgery, this is my first ever roller coaster ride after my surgery ! HAHAHHAS !

I THOUGHT MY JAW IS DROPPED OUT AFTER THE CYCLOPS RIDE, DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE ! BUT IT'S STILL INTACT BABIES ! HAHAHAHS


I'm not sure how can a guy be this short, if it's a girl, I really pity her for carrying such big costume and work ! But do know that you bring joy to every single people who take pictures with you because you are the fairy talent comes alive. 


The churro my sister said it cannot be missed, despite her being broke af, she still gets it ! hahahs ! It was pretty nice, just that it was hard and I couldn't really pull it off from the main churro body, but still good af. 



Lastly, of course, my family picture in our first ride to the transformer and the queue was pretty long, thus the image.


Also, I have been trying really hard to recover my snapchat videos for the day to USS, can anyone comments like how to ? I tried to google it, and this guy showed me how he do it, but I still could do it ! 

Do follow me on snapchat, and join my 24-hour family, because snapchat is awesome ! #iaddictedtoit 

My Snapchat username is : Tiffanylws 

Tags:

Share:

0 comments