Macritchie Treetop Walk

Hello peeps, I just want to update some healthy side of me in this blog. LOL. So that you people wouldn't think that I'm always out for eating. Went to the Macritchie twice, the very first time was pouring heavily, and a better weather for the second time. 

I'm those kind of humans who totally love nature, just hating mosquito bites, but the mosquito patch of Tiger Balm is really impressive as I have almost zero bites, for someone who gotten the whole leg bitten on OBS using the army mosquito repellent before...

So do enjoy some of the images, and a snapchat video when we are there. It was a long hiking trip, if you are like us who got lost. Thus, I would recommend to follow back to the path you head up to the treetop, because that is the shortest way #thanksmelater







A video posted by Thattiffany (@tiffanylws03) on
Lastly, tata, loving my random corner !

Share:

0 comments