Slappy Cakes

Hello Nommies! As promised, I tried to have schedule posts on Monday for the Monday Nommies ! Okay, when I'm reading this in my head, I actually find "Monday Nommies" pretty cute, actually wanted to make it as "Wednesday Nommies" but I actually wrote the previous blog post on Sunday night, so might as well post it out ! Hee hee !

So today's content is pretty light-hearted, with a child's heart in fact ! We are visiting slappy cakes! Was a treat from my manager, and both of us had a great time in there ! Thanks to my ugly and her decent pancake design I guess.




A really cozy environment but a really far location at Resort World Sentosa ! I'm not too sure if they have other outlets, but it is a decent pricing for things that is in Sentosa.


If you ate something before this, one batter will be more than enough, but we ordered two and couldn't really finish them. Buttermilk batter with lavender honey and homemade chocolate hazelnut spread, which s actually like a homemade Nutella !!

The batter cost us $8, and some fruits are free, if I remember correctly, blueberry is a top of $3. Also, for the chocolate hazelnut a $3 top-up.





Some of our master art, and is it worth going? For the childhood, yes, for the price it's alright. But just heading over for the fun, that's a little too far !

Saw some people actually made olaf when we head off to pay O.O If you have such talent, obviously bring all your friends there ! hahahhs

Till the next time ! 
T

Share:

0 comments