Is removing sunspot even possible?

Being an outdoor girl since young without the knowledge of putting sunblock daily, makes my skin suffer from the sunspot. ☀️⚫️


Sunspot is like the dark pigmentation that is at the surface of your face, looking like freckles but that slightly larger ones.Ever since I hit the age of 20, my sunspots are slowly showing up, and it's almost impossible for me to get rid of it, urgh. Hiding with concealer is a must while applying to my panda eyes too…


Recently, I've collaborated with Wellaholic, for people like me who are extremely busy with work-social-life-
and no more school. I totally appreciate the E-light treatment being only 30mins, as compared to those which are more than 1.5hours long. But... Does it really work? That is the first question pop out in my head, especially, when they mention there ain’t any extraction for E-light.

THE BEST PART? IT’S REALLY DAMN CHEAP!! 

“The Technology That Transforms Your Skin”



E-light is a technology that combines light energy and bipolar radio frequency. The Radio Frequency allows the light energy to penetrate deep into skin that increases the blood circulation and also speeds up metabolism. This stimulates collagen regeneration and renews skin cells. The energy at the same time decomposes the toxins then later eliminates the active metabolism via the liver, kidney through lymph and finally makes its way out of our body. 😌


With the use of aloe-vera for pre-cooling, it helps to increase the safety (as the skin will not be burned) and adds comfort for the treatment. 😎

The 8 main effects of E-light are:


- Pigmentation Removal                                                    -  Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne/Scar treatment                                                        -   Body Reshaping

- Neck Lifting/Firming                                                      - Pigmentation Removal
- Cellulite Treatment                                                          -Bust Firming
- Hair removal

My thoughts and feel:


The first time when they scan my face, it feels rather hot and tingly but I would not say it hurt, but parts of my face feel slight pain, and you can tell them to decrease the light energy/ radio frequency. As some of us have more facial hair and the light energy burns remove the facial hair while it penetrates into the deeper tissue, thus it might feel a little pain.

After the whole E-light, you can apply sunblock provided, or even makeup as there is no recovery time for E-light! So head there 30mins before work, or 45mins if you need to put on makeup! 💄



After my second visit, I definitely see the improvement of my dark pigments and my acne is reducing, I would say it totally stop or disappear. But I believe after a few more sessions, it will! 😌

If you’re wondering why I looked so tanned in the first image, that is because I went diving 2days before my treatment, and the treatments are two weeks apart from one another, thus the reason. The second part is when the sunspot is peeling off 😳😱😱 And it lightens so much in the third one, no photoshop or makeup on! IT’S LEGIT!


The best part might be when I tried to press a pimple out of my nose, it came out so easily and its like toothpaste~ Also, the another best part was the session is so quick, so it's like head over get it done and off you go to another appointment.


There is no need to keep thinking while day/slot you want to place it in, like that 2hours facial treatment! 🏃🏻 While some might say they felt relaxed in those 2hours facial, just remember it is impossible to fall asleep while being tortured in the extraction process! 😟😫








In Wellaholic, they look at the three main aspects of well-being - Exercising, Skin Care, and Food Intake. They have some supplements that are great for the diet, especially those that help one to sleep easier 😴 and protein powder, which just needed a spoonful will do! Also, they open up classes such as yoga for the wellbeing on the inside, I mean sweating everything out definitely feels so much better than dieting and it helps to boost your health too!

Do head over to their website to find out more: https://www.wellaholic.com/ 

P.S/ LOVING THEIR INTERIOR DESIGN!! 

Tata,
Tiffany 


Share:

0 comments